MariMatch at Posidonia 2018!
International Fair & Matchmaking in the Maritime Sector
Meet new business partners & expand your Research & Innovation Network in the maritime sector at the International Shipping Exhibition Posidonia
MariMatch at Posidonia 2018, the brokerage forum organised by the Enterprise Europe Network at the International Shipping Exhibition Posidonia will take place on the 6th & 7th June 2018 in Athens, Greece. Few events can match the concentration of international buyers that gather at the Posidonia Exhibition. In 2016 the stands of more than 1,825 exhibitors attracted over 22,366 buyers from 101 countries. For over 40 years this largest gathering in the shipping calendar has provided unique access to Greek and international shipowners and buyers.
The second edition of this event in 2016 attracted more than 120 participants from 16 countries with more than 350 meetings taking place!
Who should attend?
The event is targeted at companies, clusters, International decision-makers as well as Research & Innovation stakeholders from the maritime sector looking to cooperate in the following areas:
- Shipbuilding & Shipyard Industry
- Green shipping
- Electronics, communication & navigation
- Mechanical and Auxiliary systems
- Transport logistics / Ports
- Maritime services
- Maritime safety & special equipment
- Maritime Security
- Marine Research, Development & Innovation
- Marine bio-economy
MariMatch 2018 is a unique opportunity to establish new cross-border contacts and a very effective International forum to meet potential business partners, explore all kinds of cooperation possibilities. It offers:
- Added value to your trade fair participation
- Access to a wide variety of relevant SMEs, OEMs, suppliers and Research & Innovation stakeholders such as techno starters, academia and research institutes
- Selection and confirmation of face-to-face meetings in advance via an online catalogue
- Focused 30-minute meetings